Blog Steel Commander Corp
Steel Quonset Huts Florida
Quonset Huts on Sale – The Best Metal Structures at an Affordable Price. Steel Commander Corp is available to answer any questions you may have about Quonset Huts. If you are looking to purchase Steel Quonset Huts Florida you are in luck, look no further than Steel Commander Corp!
- Quonset buildings, also known as the Arch Buildings, protect everything for decades, including crops, machinery, and vehicles.
- They are easy to use and can withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Quonset hut kits can be purchased starting at $6-$12/square foot depending on your location, the building specifications, and any upgrades.
- Quonset Huts for Sale Online
- Yes, you can. Select the Quonset model that best suits your needs, choose your dimensions, then choose your end walls. You can then relax and wait for your truck.
- These are the most popular end-uses
- Residential: Garages, sheds, and small workshops
- Farming – grain, feed & crop storage sheds, horse/hay barns
- Commercial – Retail shops, movie theatres, auto shops
These are the advantages
- Low cost per square foot (as low as $6/SqFt).
- Easy construction with the included instructions
- It is almost maintenance-free
- Expandable – Add 2′ sections for more space
- customizable – arch profile, paint & end-wall finishes
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Clear-span storage space (no beams, posts)
- Superior earthquake and hurricane resistance
- Green tech, recycled metal, and green tech that are LEED-compliant
Kit Model Options
Both the S-Model kits and P-Model buildings have straight sidewalls. This makes it possible to store more inventory and equipment. This allows you to place your equipment against the wall. There is almost no wasted space.
While the S-Model retains its traditional curved roof design while the P-Model has traditional gable-style pitch roofing (mostly used to cover garages and residential shops).
Quonset owners enjoy many benefits. However, it is important to weigh the pros and cons of each option after you have weighed the numbers.
Quonset building kits can be assembled in a matter of minutes, unlike prefabricated storage which requires the assistance of a contractor. A length of rope, someone to hold the panels in their place, and a socket wrench are all you will need. That’s it.
Customers of Quonset Hut Kits are over 75% happy with the ability to assemble their own buildings.
Why? They can. It doesn’t take any special skills or tools. It takes only a few minutes to build sturdy storage and living areas. This will help you save thousands on contractor fees.
This reduces ownership costs. For a quote on building your new home, speak to your local general contractor.
Kit Construction Process
Pre-Delivery: Prepare the ground for the kit to be built. Next, pour a foundation. If your building is going to store vehicles or heavy machinery, a floating foundation of at least 4 inches will be required. If you don’t need a solid floor, a simple pier foundation will suffice.
Delivery: Each building kit comes ready to be assembled at your site. Arch building kits come with lightweight panels of 40 pounds, a bag full of bolts and custom fasteners and instructions with photos.
Construction: If you can turn a wrench, you can build a Quonset Hut Kit. It’s very simple.
Because you don’t need any heavy equipment, construction is easy even in tight spaces. Two people will be needed to lift the arched panels. To do the same, you’ll need a rope and ladders. To attach everything, you will need a socket wrench. Because all bolts are the exact same size, you will only need one socket. This makes construction easier.
Once the slab or pier is set, bolt each panel one at a time. Each panel can be lifted into place. After the bolts are tightened, you can move onto the next two feet.
Quonsets arches made from solid steel can support your weight as you move between the panels. Steel Commander Corp is available to answer any questions you may have about Quonset Huts. 844-722-4766
Steel Quonset Huts Florida